23 July 2010

Balancing Act

Wednesday was "fieldwork"/cross path with the pseudo-ex/Inception on a rainy night with Banj and Set day. And yes I did this all in 24 hours. I do have a life.


Top and Shoes: H&M
Skirt: Banana Republic
Accessories: Forever 21

I just really wanted to look pretty and girly because of the second "slash." Was I not going to be doing that then I would have probably been in jeans and tee.


Plus I really wanted to wear my pink flats. They're uber cute and uber comfy. Plus they come with studs.


But because it was raining so hard, I traded the flats for my ever dependable Havaianas. I don't want to ruin these poor cuties.

Photo credits to my friend Monette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget