13 August 2010

Hot and Cold

Hey you Mr. Weather, stop being so fickle. Yesterday you were pouring and I was anticipating some more today but you just had to have the sun shine so brightly. I mean I hate thinking of what to wear in the morning.




But I was glad to have worn a thick cover up because my area is very reminiscent of the arctic circle. I had to go up my desk and cover the aircon vent right above my head.



Would you believe I ran along the roads wearing this? I'm so talented I know.


I wonder what I'll be wearing tomorrow? Or maybe I should wonder how the weather would be first?
Tank Top: Topshop
Smock: Tango
Jeans: Her Bench
Belt: Landmark
Earrings: Wade
Ring: Tomato
Shoes: Leaveland

Photo credits to my friend Jason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget