16 August 2010

When Margarita took a Detour

Oh how I missed you.


This was not actually what I had in mind. So how did the frozen margarita which was supposed to be in a pretty and dainty cocktail glass ended in that carafe?

Four months and piles of projects after, Donna and I finally squeezed in our toxic schedules margarita night. Everything was all planned and we had visions of nachos, overflowing margaritas and hours of juicy chismis at Agave. Well except that come 7 PM we realized that Agave was nowhere to be found because apparently they decided to close down the SM North EDSA branch. This calls for lamentation and mourning. A moment of silence please.


Well, you could never put good alcoholics down and that carafe came from Lamesa Grill where we had a pitcher of that. Each. Well not bad for 225 a pitcher.

Anyway I was wearing this (I wasn't able to take decent pictures. No shoe pic. Boo!):


I got the silk shorts at 70% off! I just love the ribbon and the detail on the waist.



And yes this is one lame restroom shot. Oh well.

Top: thrift
Shorts: Abrace at The Ramp
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget