02 August 2010

Preppy Crumples

No matter how I pack my clothes inside my luggage whenever I travel, I always end up having crumpled clothes. But since I ended up packing just enough clothes until Thursday plus the hotel does not provide an iron inside their rooms, I had no choice but to wear them anyway.


This was an ensemble that has long been kept inside their respective plastic bags for the longest time now. I just had the tags removed before I wore them. Well, I was looking for the prefect opportunity to wear these shoes. I'm so in love with my brogues. They weren't my first choice because I bought a pair which later on turned out to be something I don't like so I made an exchange for this one. Love!


I really hate those blemishes which resulted from unknown insect bites during one outing at Bataan. I'm hoping that they'd fade away soon.

I loitered at The Terraces at Ayala Center Cebu with my cousins Sarah, Kuya Seigfred and James as well as Kuya's girlfriend (which also happens to be a good friend) Diane. Ayala Malls are really so, well, green.


Of course I would not pass on the opportunity to traverse the fountain slash waterfall. Not when nobody else was having their picture taken. Mwahaha.

Top: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Ichigo

I'm here for work but Sunday, even when I'm drowning in work papers, will always be rest day. We got to live the balanced life don't we?

Photo credits to my cousin Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget