18 September 2010

Green Green Grass of Home

The boss finally realized that my report is not a high school formal theme composition and gave me the go signal to release it already. Yey! So after that, my brain shut down and became too dysfunctional to string anything into a coherent paragraph.

I'll just post what I was wearing today.

I fit perfectly with the flora and fauna in my so-called girl scout uniform.



Oh and I have a new crush! *blushes* It was just very unfortunate that I ran into him this morning and I looked like trash. Then I saw him again in the evening. Hihi.

dress: Juana
boots: Primadonna
accessories: Forever 21

Photo credits to Welai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget