20 September 2010

Tickle Tickle!

As a kid, I grew up in a neighborhood full of plants and all types of flora and fauna. I pity the kids of today who I fear would really have poor social skills and all fat and wimpy when they grow up. I mean where's the fun in playing video games whose characters cannot even utter a single word directly meant for you? I remember playing on the neighbor's backyard and finding delight in stepping on "makahiya" plants which is practically thriving everywhere in the country.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eelssej_/2180574274/
According to wikipedia:
Mimosa pudica (Sensitive Plant) (pudica = shy), is a creeping annual or perennial herb often grown for its curiosity value: the compound leaves fold inward and droop when touched or shaken, re-opening minutes later. The species is native to South America and Central America, but is now a pantropical weed.

Then I found this on the internet:

Geez they sell that for $19.99?! Maybe I should just export these plants abroad and I'd probably be filthy rich. Besides, its legal unlike marijuana.

Oh and I'm now in Chictopia!

Find me here: http://www.chictopia.com/joanna_morden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget