12 September 2010

Walk in the Park

I've had my fair share of ups and downs, my teenage years mostly spent on sulking. I'm far from that now and I realized that life would never be a breeze but love from people around you could make it seem like it's a walk in the park.


Ayen and I were walking towards Chocolate Fire from a very wonderful day with Lolo Madz and Lola Lindz and we passed by the Ayala Triangle Gardens. I used to run around this place a lot when my office was still in Makati. It has free wifi as well although I haven't tried it yet.

Anyway we met up with Lolo and Lola to celebrate his 75th birthday year. How I wish that one day I would find love like what they have. 

top: Kamiseta
skirt: Bayo
belt: Landmark
hat: Babo
sandals: Celine
bag: Nine West
Let's just live and love life and take everything one step at a time. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Photo credits to Ayen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget