25 October 2010

Caffeinated

I stumbled upon these coffee promos on facebook and since I'm nearing zombieness right now, these are the only things that my brain could share with you. Tomorrow (or later) I'll write about the more interesting stuff aka how I swiped and swiped my credit card. Yey.

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf has this free pomegranate froyo on Wednesday, October 27. All you have to do is shout "Trick or Pomegranatreat!" (which frankly is so "pilit"; forced for those who don't understand) and you'll get a cup. I'm not sure if you would have to really yell or just go at the counter and tell it to the barista. This is kinda interesting because I freaking have no idea how this fruit tastes like.


Available at the following branches from 7 to 9 PM: Greenbelt, Trinoma, ATC, Midtown, Four Seasons, Rockwell, Eastwood, Greenhills Promenade and Bonifacio High Street.

Meanwhile, to celebrate 400,000 likes on Facebook (everything is just about this networking site), Starbucks Philippines is giving their loyalistas a treat. From October 26 to 28, buy one Creme Brulee Machiatto (hot or iced) and you can get a second one by saying "I am a Starbucks Philippines Facebook fan."

So there have your coffee treat on those dates. I sure will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget