27 October 2010

Loving Your Body With Deals From The Body Shop

I read from Shen that The Body Shop was on sale from October 22 to 26 (yes it just ended) so I made a mental note to head for one. The good part: their bestsellers were on a "Buy 1, Get 1 FREE" promo.


I'm the type of person who really gets giddy on bargains. I shop a lot but I rarely buy stuff which are not discounted. That's the thrill of shopping: getting good buys at low prices. I got myself the Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish. I haven't used this before but I heard that Vitamin C is really good for the skin. I'm crossing my fingers that my skin would develop a good relationship with it.
Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Polish, PhP895
The Body Shop's lip balms are my favorite. To date, Born Lippy was the only lip balm that I was able to finish simply because it tastes good and does not remind me of candle wax like the rest. No these are not mine; I plan to give them out for Christmas.
Born Lippy, PhP250
Other items were also on sale, some even as much as 70% off. They are currently holding a Pre-holiday Sale which will run from October 8 to November 8/



I was able to score additions to my very minimalistic make-up kit.


I've tried the blush and it seemed to not give me much color. Maybe it was made for someone with lighter skin. I needed to apply a lot for it to be obvious.

While at it, I decided to get the Love Your Body Card for PhP300. It came with a free gift and a beauty book with coupons inside (there you got something for your money in a snap). Also for every PhP900 purchase, you get one stamp; three stamps are equivalent to one voucher. How does the card work? For every 100 pesos you get 1 point and 1 point is equal to 1 peso.

Anyone should not be sorry for caring (and by caring I mean spending) for their bodies. I know I'm not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget