28 October 2010

Time to Twist Again!

I'm kind of late for this one but I'm going to write about it anyway. It's back!!!

I'm not really the type that considers fries as their comfort food but some days, I just get pacified by a large order of fries and a hot fudge sundae from Mc Donald's. I consider those days rare because the mere thought of the amount of fats and calories on those just makes me cringe. Twister fries has been out for two weeks already but I didn't muster enough courage to go get some the moment it was offered. I just kept on thin king about the calories and the number of kilometers I should tread just to burn them. 

I finally did last night. Yey me!

All it took me was insurmountable (OA!!!) amount of stress. Hello fats. Hello calories. Come to meeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget