19 November 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Don't you just love the bright colorful lights and the familiar chilly breeze? Well, the chill has yet to come (where is it anyway?) but the lights are definitely here.

I love Christmas. Somehow we are all obligated to be happy and we get to have an excuse to act like kids. Now if only I get to have Christmas vacation to complete the kid-feel. Tss.

Anyway I got to sample more froyo, from CBTL this time. I only got to taste the original tart version and Belle and I tried Berry'd something; can't remember what it's called really. Basta it had berries and it looked unyogurt-like without the twirls.

Where are the peaks?!

My cousin and I just couldn't resist having our pictures taken with all the happiness around. So we asked the aid of the ever dependable manong guard. We got to do what we got to do, don't we?

Oh and yeah the complimentary outfit shot. Yey for the holidays. Speaking of, I got to put up the Christmas tree already.

cropped top: bazaar
tank: Her Bench
shorts: Juana
necklace: Tomato
flats: H&M
P.S. You might want to join Aisa's contest on her blog Drowning Equilibriums. Click here to do so. CIao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget