30 December 2010

Paint the City Paisley



top and purse: Mango
shorts: Maldita
belt: Dorothy Perkins
accesories: Forever 21 and gift from New Zealand
flats: CMG

I went out with the girls last Monday. It was such a dejavu because we again ate at Stackers then drank the night away at Distillery for Ana to tell the story of her engagement to Lizelle and Ria who were missing the last time we were there.
Pretty aren't we? :D
Well I went home really buzzed thanks to this fellow. I was sporting a terrible headache to work that morning.
The pulutan. Bow. (In english the snack with the alcohol. Horrible translation, I know. Haha.)
I urged Jomar to treat us coffee because I may not be able to find my way home. In the spirit of Christmas, he gave in teehee.
Merry Christmas Jomar! :D
And look who we found loitering around the area.
Lookie! Kelly and Joyce!
Joyce was with her dog Mimzy who was so zashal because she has a staple drink at Starbucks: Caramel Cream Frappe.

This dog is just so spoiled. Haha!
I am one blessed and happy girl to have my girls. Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget