13 January 2011

Tacloban Yet Again

I went back to my province to attend my cousin's wedding. It was a first time in a long, long time that I was there with my other cousins so it was a different experience this time. The first day we had breakfast and lunch at my auntie Marlyn's house then we had dinner at Ocho Seafood restaurant. his experience should not be missed when  in Tacloban. My cousin Siegfred was so busy, as evident on the photos, because this was the night before the big day. Forgive my pictures, I'm too lazy to edit.
Ikaw na ang busy shot 1
Ikaw na ang busy shot 2
Tacloban has evolved and they now have this hub at Leyte Park wherein all the bars converge. Cool! It kind of reminds me of LB Square at UPLB. We had drinks at Nanning's which was owned by the friend of my cousin Jojo. They serve imported beers which was surprising. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated this place.
Fifth wheeling. LOL.
We went home early because we had to get up at aroud 7 A.M. the following day. Besides, we all do not want to look like zombies for the wedding; especially in the photos.

Day after the wedding, we ate at Rafael's Farm (which I do not have photos of since I've been there thrice already and it was not giving me excitement anymore) and loitered at the San Juanico Golf Course.

I managed to sneak some outfit shots.
shirt: Zara
shorts: Juana
flats: Celine
bag: Mango
Oh and we found a yogurt place in the city. Quite a feat for this city.

I'm going to write about this on my next entry. On other matters which are totally unrelated to the topic of this post.

Happy, happy Birthday Bob! I love you to bits! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget