08 February 2011

What Makes Me Loud?

Truthfully, loud is definitely one adjective that would encompass my personality. I was never the timid one and I was never the wallflower. I like to stand out and I make sure that I do.

LOUD FASHION
I have always loved dressing up and my sense of style involve prints and colors. I'm no plain jane and I love fashion.

LOUD OPINIONS
I say what I want to say and give out my opinions as long as I know that I am on the right path and that I have the right to do so. I have been at the top of my class ever since I was a kid and I must say I have mastered my leadership skills through the years. That is one thing that I have nailed blame it to Mr. Oblation.



LOUD HEART
I have been through heartaches and I must say I have picked up and glued myself together for quite a number of times already. I was shattered, in a gazillion pieces, mind you but hey here I am. I managed to fight and will continue to do so for as long as I am alive.

So what is this entry for? It's for me to get this one pictured below.


See Nuffnang for details: http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/blog/2011/02/08/tommy-hilfigers-loud-contest/

1 comment:

  1. goodluck joanna with the contest!! :) Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget