20 June 2011

Butterfly Kisses at Night

Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer
Stickin' little flowers all up in her hair
"Walk beside the pony daddy, it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny daddy, but I sure tried."
Oh with all that I've done wrong I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning, and butterfly kisses at night

Father's Day was a series of change of plans: from Baguio to Tagaytay to food delivery to Yakimix to Mann Hann and finally we ended up at Conti's for lunch, Parvati for dessert and watched X-Men: First Class. It was a rainy Father's Day but we enjoyed it nonetheless.


I decided to take advantage of the fact that I would not be commuting and wore the dress I wore on my birthday last year. I cannot wear such dress without a car in tow as such clothing short of fabric is not very public transportation friendly. I just toned it down with a denim jacket and flats. Oh and isn't my candy bag the cutest?


Anyhow, I wish all the fathers, soon to be fathers and fathers who do not know that they are already fathers a Happy Father's Day. And for my Papa, who's just the best, we love you so much. I may not be the best with expressing myself but I am truly grateful that you are my father.
dress: 7C
jacket: Old Navy
flats: Steve Madden
candy bag: Greenhills
necklace: Yhansy
ring: Landmark

Photo credits to my sister Julienne. I can't do photo editing because my personal laptop with Adobe Photoshop is with Bob. He's kidnapped Chuck the laptop for a week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget