12 June 2011

Feet Pampering at Vanity Room

I purchased a deal at Ensogo which was supposed to be my gift for my mom on Mother's Day. It was a Signature Pedicure at Vanity Room which costs PhP600 but was discounted to PhP250. However, due to schedule constraints, we were not able to go on Mother's Day and my mom was too lazy to go to Makati that it ended up only me availing the service. I almost did not make it to my appointment because stupid me got lost finding the location. Apparently, I was walking the wrong direction and my poor feet were killing me. Good thing that a foot massage was included in the package.

Vanity Room is not that big. They could probably service only around 8 people at a time. It was that small that when this lady with a really interesting odor came in, I nearly fainted.

They have a lot of magazines to keep you busy while they work on your feet.

So how does the Signature Pedicure go? First, they submerge your feet in water to soften the skin.

Next step is to get rid of excess skin by erm filing? I don't really know what that process is but it comes with a foot massage. I wasn't able to get a photo because the lady scrubbing my feet was moving too fast. She put peppermint foot mask after. It felt cool and was soothing; just what I needed after walking for what seemed like hours.

Last is the pedicure. Vanity Room uses imported and quality nail polish. They have a lot that it took me a while before choosing.
Not for the fickle.
I finally settled for this very bright red. Fierce ain't it?
Me likey!
The service took roughly an hour. Now would I go back? Well since I have another voucher then I definitely would. However, since it is located quite far from my house, that would probably be the last as well. I'm not really the type to spend on pedicure since I have an aunt who does my nails for me. Their service is good though and they have free wifi as well. For those whose fetish (pun intended) is feet pampering, then this place is perfect for you.

Vanity Room is located at Ground Floor Prince Plaza II Building, 101 Legaspi cor. Dela Rosa Sts., Legaspi Village, Makati City. (It's across Greenbelt 4 so you wouldn't get lost like me. LOL.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget