27 October 2011

They Come Together

I've always been a fan of merchandise that came together in bunches so I guess I am one of the willing preys of those who conceptualized such a brilliant marketing strategy. As I was walking around Shangri-La Mall I chanced upon these belts which were selling at 3 for 399 pesos.

Earlier while taking my lunch break, I decided to alleviate my stress by going inside Forever 21 and I got myself a set of headbands for only PhP95. I'm in constant need of headbands to keep my hair away from my face because it really irritates me when I'm working and I have strands all over.

I have to get to work. I'm stealing precious office time. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget