07 November 2011

Do You Know Charlie?

Charlie was an accidental discovery...and I believe it was by fate that I found this place.

Charlie sells affordable clothes, shoes and accessories. The best part? It is proudly Filipino. Once you find something you like, grab it immediately as they  only carry a few pieces of everything.  Prices of shirts start from 199 and the most expensive is at 999. They have pretty shoes which are only at 899. Very, very good deal!
Basic shirts!
Candy-colored shoes!

I bought myself the following as a birthday gift to myself:
Sheer top - PhP 250
Bandage skirt - PhP 299
Flats - PhP 899
I am officially in love with Charlie!

Charlie is located at the 3rd floor of The Block, SM North EDSA.


5 comments:

  1. Not limited to clothes, I love buying local!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunnies, flats and the bandage skirt! Will definitely visit them soon! :)

    Btw, please join my blog giveaway! :)
    http://bit.ly/rWuYJt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Local brand? But made where?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not sure but most probably somewhere here in the Philippines.

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget