28 November 2011

Grand Prix Boracay Hideaway

I was never the high-maintenance traveler. As long as I get to sleep and I have a clean bathroom, then it's fine. However, I do consider the location of the place I'll be staying. It has to be accessible to roads as I don't want to end up mugged in a dark alley. In Boracay, I place an invisible wall after D'Mall from Station 1. Anywhere going to Station 3 is not considered.

My friend Ging suggested Grand Prix Boracay Hideaway in Station 1. They have an ongoing promo so we decided to give it a try.

Since there were four of us, we got the Quadruple Deluxe sharing. when we arrived, I realized how convenient the location of the hotel was. It was just inside the alley beside Yellow Cab and a stone's throw away from the "off white" beach which I prefer better than the white beach since there are less people swimming.

This was what greeted us when we entered the room. We laughed our heads off, in a good way.
Honeymoon lang ang peg?
We found the towel arrangement a little bit too honeymooney that I just had to do this.

They provide toiletries for so you wouldn't have to worry about packing them.

The balcony was very spacious and you can dry your clothes without the fear of the wind blowing them away. There's just no good view to stare at. But then you did not go to Boracay to ponder about your life while sulking on a balcony.

They serve the typical breakfast, nothing spectacular but not bad either. We were also allowed to swim in their sister resort, Sitio Boracay. My only complaint was that they do not provide free water. Other than that, this is a perfect place for budget travelers.

Boracay Grand Prix Hideaway
Station 1, Balabag
Boracay Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget