15 December 2011

Rockstar

sweater: Forever21
shorts: Maldita
boots: Forever 21
watch: Swatch
cross necklace: Forever 21
rings: random
dogtag: Pisay

I decided to try sporting the tough chick look. It was raining that day so it was perfect to debut my oversized sweater and biker boots from Forever 21. I wanted to channel the rocker vibe because I AM A ROCKSTAR.

 I headed over to Antipolo for a Christmas party at Cza's house with my MBA friends. I never realized that Antipolo was soooooo far away from my house. The trip was so worth it however. It was so much fun! Oh and I witnessed two people became officially a couple. Haha no room for bitterness here, just happiness for the two of them. 
12.11 at 12:11 :P Di na malamig ang Pasko!

I love everything about Cza's house: the unlimited supply of food, 3D and wifi ready TV (which we were urging her to raffle --- wishful thinking) and their oh so lively Christmas tree.

The morning, or should I say afternoon, the next day was spent doing Tai Chi.
Nyahaha
I have to sleep now. I shouldn't be staying up this late because of an upcoming chorale competition. We need to win that 400 thousand! Shopping money!!!

1 comment:

  1. I found this blog so amazing because of the great content it shares concerning on wifi ready tv best buy, so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget