23 December 2011

The Stock Market Cafe at Bonifacio High Street

I met up with my friend Tres, who by the way I only see like twice a year, last Saturday at Bonifacio High Street. Having rained really hard, it took me double the travel time than the usual. Tres was already starving and I suggested that we eat at The Stock Market Cafe.

The place was really cozy, perfect for dinner dates I would say. Well, if only we were on a REAL date. Haha but then let's just pretend shall we? *winks*
Papasa naman diba? LOL.
He had already ordered appetizers by the time I arrived. The Stock Market Harvest Salad (PhP 350), which is a house specialty, is a combination of lettuce, bananas, apples, grapes and walnuts tossed in pineapple vinaigrette. It was like salad and dessert in one. I loved the pineapple vinaigrette.

We also got the Sassy Spring Rolls (Php 275) which was crispy egg rolls stuffed with tuna, onions, cream cheese and spinach. It was like your cheese sticks with  twist. Yummeh.

For the main course, I ordered the Trio Gastronomy (PhP 390) since I love eating sandwiches. It was called such because it came in 3 kinds of filling: tuna, chicken and kani. I didn't know that Tres was not really a fan of bread so I ended up eating everything. Well technically since I brought what was left home.

Tres actually ordered a combination of shrimp and gindara with pasta which I wasn't able to take a photo of since we were too excited to eat. What is pataygutom? I got the photo of the aftermath however.

The waitress recommended that I get the Lemonada con Pandan. It was different in a good way. The pandan counters the tanginess of the lemonade.

After eating, I was only more convinced that this was a nice date place. Guys, 100 pogi points, bring your girls here. Trust me.

The Stock Market Cafe
B3 Bonifacio High Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget