07 February 2012

Naraya Shopping

I first saw Naraya at The Annex of SM North EDSA. I fugured what was so special about their bags which kind of look like hmmm...huge vanity cases. It was also a little bit expensive for how they look. Apparently, most of their items are made from waterproof material. When I learned that it was a Thai brand, I made sure to stop by their store at Siam Paragon in Bangkok.

This is the biggest branch in Bangkok. I was literally ogling about everything. Especially that it was about half of the price here in the Philippines!
I didn't know that they sell bathrobes too.
wallets and pouches
elephants!
Well of course I had to shop. That was my purpose in hunting the place anyway.
me and my loot
So what did I get?

I got the black one for THB 300 (PHP 420) while the gray one for THB 180 (PHP 260). They're so pretty! I can't wait to use them. :D

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know the prices were that affordable. I was a bit hesitant going inside any of the stores in Siam Paragon. Parang pang-mayaman lahat. Hanggang pic na lang ako dun sa auto gallery. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I made a comparison first here in Manila then when I saw that the price difference was that HUUUUGE, I decided that it was a good deal. Super daming namimili, dito wala namang pinoprovide na basket para sa shoppers haha!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget