28 February 2012

Wat Bechamanabopit: Marble Temple in Bangkok, Thailand

Wat Bechamanobopit, better known as the Marble Temple, was the last I visited during my stay in Bangkok. It is made mostly of marble hence the name. It rained really hard when we arrived there so I wasn't able to take pictures outside.

The temple houses 33 original and 20 replicas of buddhas from different Buddhist countries. Buddha overload!

I really got a kick of taking photos of fancy doors and ceilings during this trip. Evrything was just so fancy!
Bet ko 'to gayahin sa kwarto ko. Haha!

Here's a photo of the whole group: the Malaysian kids, Rabbit and our group.

So this is my last Buddhist temple post and I leave you with my Buddha pose (as instructed by Rabbit haha).






1 comment:

  1. I hope our trip this coming August for BKK wil push through. Nice post! =)


    bisaya-traveller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget