10 March 2012

First to Walk the Aisle

Last Saturday, my friends and I celebrated the first wedding of our barkada as Lizelle got married to her boyfriend, Brooks. Lizelle was my classmate from Pisay and I have been friends with her since I was 12. Puberty girlfriends here!
Graduation Ball in 2001. Lizelle is 3rd from right.
Her wedding was so intimate and beautiful; she was a really pretty bride I must say. The wedding was held in Clearwater House in Tagaytay.
Cutie patootee flower girls :)
Aaaaw...
Dessert!!! *drools*

Instead of having the conventional white shoes, Lizelle's bridal shoes were teal! Edgy and I love it!

I was part of the entourage along with my other girl friends, Angela and Ria.

Ten years later, here's how we all look like. We grew up as pretty adults. *ehem*

I wish Lizzy and Brooks a lifetime full of love and happiness and beautiful kids!

I'm sharing the love and leaving you with their wedding video. Happy weekend guys!
Brooks and Liz 03.03.2012 - Video SDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget