21 September 2012

Maroon 5: Overexposed Tour in Manila

I waited 3 months for this. Finally last Tuesday, I got to see Adam Levine in the flesh!
Photo from Manila Concert Scene
It was actually Maroon 5's third concert in the country but I told myself that I would only watch if they stage it at the Araneta Coliseum. Finally they did! My friends and I scrambled for tickets on the first day of release and we were surprised that what we got were seats located on the sides already, four hours from release.. That's how rabid fans were.

Fast forward to concert day, I actually came from Cebu that day because of field work and thankfully my meeting was moved the day before so my flight was rescheduled in the morning. Had it not been that way, I would have had problems getting to the concert due to the rain and very bad EDSA traffic that night. Oh and we had to cut our FINMAN class just for this. The band did a total of 24 songs, opening with Payphone and ending with Moves Like Jagger. Every peso was worth it!
Cza, Me, Clarize outside Araneta
Inside with Cza's friend Kat
The venue was jampacked that they even had to sell Standing Room seats!

After a performance of the front act, a bannd called The Cab (which I happen to not know), and 30 minutes of sound check, woot!

Now I leave you with my very wobbly video of their performace of One More Night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget