29 October 2012

Mezza Norte at UP-Ayala Technohub

Everybody loves food especially, we Filipinos. Reason why food markets are a big hit in the country. I've been to the Salcedo Market and Banchetto and it's just a bummer that I always had to travel far just to go food tripping. And then the genius minds behind the Mercato Centrale in Fort Bonifacio decided to bring this experience up north. Welcome to Mezza Norte at the UP-Ayala Technohub!

So my classmates and I were just supposed to do our MANSCI final paper and it just so happened that the food fair was happening the same time that we were there. The food choices were just overwhelming! O had to go around the entire area to be ensure that I won't miss out on anything.
Yummy juice! I'd try the santol next time.

I read from somewhere that the first time this opened, the area was smaller and there were less tables. Tip when going to Mezza Norte is to have someone secure a table as the place gets filled up pretty fast. I guess with the BPOs around the area, 50% of the target market is most probably those who are in the graveyard shifts. So after going around, I was happy with my isaw, cheesy potatoes, mini tacos, strawberry juice and Mochiko green tea ice cream.
overpriced isaw at 25 per stick
Mini Tacos at P120
Mochiko!!!
Tummies happily filled!
Mezza Norte opens at 6 PM Thursdays to Saturdays and closes at 3 AM. Peak hours are around 10 PM - 12 MN. For those in Q.C., this is surely a nice way to get your cravings fixed. I'm looking forward to my next experience!

1 comment:

  1. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    paulinecruspero.blogspot.com
    Pauline Cruspero

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget