25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

The year has gone by so fast! We're down to the last 6 days so let's make the most out of 2012 since the Mayans were wrong and we are all still alive! As usual, I spent Christmas with my family at home. We had two absentees for Noche Buena since my dad is abroad and my sister works at a BPO and she was on duty last night.

I took over the task of cooking for last night's humble feast. My menu consisted of the following:

1. Czech Garlic Soup
2. Mixed Greens with Feta Cheese and Honey Balsamic Dressing
3. Shrimp, Tomato and Basil Fusilli
4. Grilled Curry Chicken
5. Blueberry Panna Cotta

Save for the Panna Cotta, I realized that this was one healthy menu for Christmas. And also save, again, for the Panna Cotta, everything went well according to plan. My Panna Cotta turned out to be very rich and trembly that I cannot even unmold it. Haha! It tasted good still. Very sinful!

Tada! Presenting the table spread!

Apart from the eating, my favorite part of Christmas is opening the presents! I love what I got this year!

Of course I had to buy myself presents as well. Christmas is the perfect excuse to shop. Not that I needed an excuse to do so. Hehe.
Merry Christmas dear self!

Oh and as a kid, I grew up with the tradition of wearing something new for Christmas. I did wear something new alright, something I bought the day before. Haha! And Mango is currently on sale so much, much love! :P 

So, I'm still single for Christmas. I kinda feel tired already with all the searching so I guess I would just have to let it go already. I don't want to succumb to the pressure and if this just ain't for me, then so be it. I'll just live my life as happily as I could.

And with that note, I'm ending it by sending kisses to everyone! Merry Christmas!
Charlie top | Mango pants | Steve Madden flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget